1. What information do we collect?
1.1 Visitor and User Information
We collect two types of information regarding our Visitors and Users:
A: Unidentified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a Visitor or unidentified User, which may be made available to us, or collected automatically via his/her use of the Services (“Non-personal Information”). Such Non-personal Information does not enable us to identify the Visitor or User from whom it was collected. The Non-personal Information collected by us mainly consists of technical and aggregated usage information, such as Visitors’ and Users’ browsing and ‘click-stream’ activity on the Services, session heat maps and scrolls, non-identifying information regarding the Visitor’s or User’s device, operating system, internet browser, screen resolution, language and keyboard settings, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, date/time stamps, etc.
B: Individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable efforts cause the identification of an individual, or may be of private or sensitive nature (“Personal Information”). The Personal Information collected by us mainly consists of contact details (e.g., e-mail address or phone number), billing details (name, physical billing address, payment method and transaction details), which are only collected from Users with Paid Services, details regarding a browsing or usage session (IP address, Geo-location and/or device unique identifier), details regarding connected third party accounts (such as the e-mail or username for a connected PayPal, Google or Facebook account), scanned identification documents provided to us (such as an ID card, driver’s license, passport or official company registration documents), correspondences (including those made through or uploaded to our Services), and any other Personal Information provided to us by Visitors and/or Users through their access to and/or use of the Services. For the avoidance of doubt, any Non-personal Information that is connected or linked to Personal Information (for example, in order to improve the Services we offer) is deemed and treated by us as Personal Information, as long as such connection or linkage exists.
2. Why do we collect such information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To further develop, customize and improve our Services, based on Visitors’ and Users’ common or personal preferences, experiences and difficulties;
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To facilitate, sponsor and offer certain contests, events and promotions;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To enhance our data security and fraud prevention capabilities;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
We will only use your Personal Information for the purposes set out in Section 4 where we are satisfied that:
- Our use of your Personal Information is necessary to perform a contract or take steps to enter into a contract with you;
- Our use of your Personal Information is necessary to comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation that we have;
- Our use of your Personal Information is necessary to support legitimate interests that we have as a business, provided it is conducted at all times in a way that is proportionate, and that respects your privacy rights.
3. Where do we store your information?
Personal Information may be maintained, processed and stored by Wix and their authorized affiliates and service providers in the United States of America, in Europe (including in Lithuania, Germany and Ukraine), in Israel, and in other jurisdictions as necessary for the proper delivery of our Services and/or as may be required by law (as further explained below).
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser setting to disable or reject cookies. If you delete your cookies or if you set your web browser to decline cookies, some features may not work or may not work as designed.
Some browsers make it possible for you to signal that you don’t want your Internet browsing activity to be tracked. Since the Internet community hasn’t reached a consensus on how to honor these signals, we don’t take action to Do-Not-Track requests at this time.
5. Third Party Websites
7. Contact Us
Book Candy Studios, dba PageAngels
225 Parkway 575,
Woodstock, GA 30188